Download Full Specification
Chore-Time's CUBO™ Heat Mixer equalizes the house temperature by circulating hot air from the ceiling back to the floor. Its built-in heat exchanger can also add heat to the house.
- It draws in hot air from house's ceiling and expels it near the floor, resulting
in tempered air blowing horizontally just above the birds and in constantly
circulating air. The Heat Mixer is suspended and adjustable in height.
- When additional heat is needed for bird comfort, hot water flows through the
CUBO Unit's heat exchanger, and warmed air is blown out at bird level, where
it enters the circulating air stream.
- During minimum ventilation, the Heat Mixer's air stream lifts cooler air from
the sidewall inlets and moves it together with warm air from along the ceiling
into the Heat Mixer's inlet. The air is mixed, and the fresh, tempered air is
distributed to the birds.
The CUBO™ Heat Mixer's centrifugal fan easily moves air horizontally up to 12
meters in all directions. This contributes to a more uniform temperature throughout
Advantages of CUBO™ Heat Mixer:
Significant saving of energy costs:
- Hot air near the ceiling is distributed/mixed with the house air
near the floor.
- Temperature difference in the house of < 2° C (as measured in test houses).
- Less heat loss due to more uniform temperature in the the house.
- Less minimum ventilation needed since the hot water heater is
not in the bird area.
- Improves airflow during minimum ventilation.