MODEL G™ PLUS Poultry Feeder
The Heavy-Duty Feeder for Roosters, Roasters, Turkeys and Other Poultry
- Shallow pan option reduces the need for feed trays and extra labour when starting birds.
- Optional feed windows fill pans high with feed to attract young birds.
- Feed-saving features include Chore-Time’s “V”-shaped pan bottom design, double pan lip and anti-rake fins.
- Extended fin model keeps the cone off the bottom of the pan (when the pan is on the floor and the windows are closed) resulting in more feed in the pan and improved flow for harder flowing feed.
- All-plastic construction with ultraviolet protection and reinforced eating and cone wear areas. Precision moulded parts are corrosion-proof and easy-to-clean.
- Easy-to-read feed level settings make feeder easy to adjust for flooding or for a lower feed level as birds grow.
MODEL C2® PLUS Poultry Feeder
The Broiler Feeder That Promotes Better Feed Conversion
The leading member of Chore-Time's Model C2® Plus Feeder Family is their Extended Fin Model.
The fixed feed height at the bottom of the Extended Fin Model helps maintain feed flow at all times regardless of pan height or litter level
The Extended Fin Model's unique pan profile utilises a shallow pan cone. This short raised area within the feed cone aids with feed distribution through the flood windows and increased feed flow into the pan.
Chore-Time's Model C2 Plus Feeders also have a reinforced eating area for greater strength in the pan bottom.
The feeder pans feature their extended five-year prorated warranty.
Gets Birds Off to a Good Start from Day One
- Chick-friendly 14-spoke grill design lets birds exit pans easily.
- Shallow pan option reduces the need for feed trays and extra labor when starting birds.
- Optional feed windows fill pans high with feed to attract chicks.
- All-plastic construction with ultraviolet protection and reinforced eating and cone wear areas.
Control Pan Light
Encourage your birds to eat from the feeder lines’ control
pans by using chore-time’s control pan light!
- Bright white light attracts birds to the control pan – more feed gets eaten from the control pan by increasing bird activity there.
- Helps to ensure that feed is delivered to the rest of the line by encouraging a higher rate of consumption at the control pan.
- 220 V Ac light* is powered by the control pan’s power unit and remains lit whenever the timer activates the feeder. Pan light remains lit 24 hours a day with ad lib feeding.
- The pan light is easy to retrofit and can be mounted on any 1.75- inch (44 mm) diameter feeder line tube with 220 V Ac power supply.
- Rugged, 9-watt LED bulb does not build up heat and is rated for long life without the hassle of frequently replacing burned out bulbs.
- Light kit includes all components needed for installation.
- Chore-Time’s plastic feeder line hopper is easy to remove for house clean-out thanks to the twist-lock bottom collar (patent pending). Simply twist and lift to remove the light-weight hopper.
- Smooth interior surface and 60-degree hopper slope improve feed ow, plus no corners where feed could hang up.
- Unit has a 150-pound (68-kg) capacity.
- Suspension points on the hopper’s separate boot structure simplify removal of the hopper without the need to disconnect and then reconnect and adjust cables.
- Durable polypropylene plastic construction is lighter for handling, will not rust or dent, and is easy to clean.
- Unit consists of just four basic components for assembly three to four times faster than our previous metal style hopper.